Mind House, Barcelona

Part I - 17. Mind House (Barcelona, Spain) is in.. err.. Barcelona, Spain. Shocker.

The Mind House is at one of the entrances to Parc Güell, which was designed by Antoni Gaudi, the craziest architect that ever was. Entering the Parc is like stepping into a parallel universe, where gaudi-ness (pun intended) and over-the-top-ness are just 'it'. Gaudi's work is really extraordinary. From what I can recall, he based all of his designs on nature, and since there are no straight lines in nature, there are no straight lines in his architecture. A must visit.


I visited Barcelona with my cousin back in 2008, and had a whale of a time basking in the sunshine. After dreary London, it was incredibly refreshing. We saw the Mind House on 27th March 2008.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

this is how i am planning to visit Barcelona and i found this place quite interesting so that why some of my colleagues has suggested me too visit Barcelona on this coming vacations and i troubling in finding Barcelona holiday rental villa can anybody here suggest me the best villa in Barcelona?

Post a Comment

 
UA-34955599-1